Monday, December 27, 2010

and no customary smoking my two mouth

Positive thinking, my mother came in with a basket, a look at the house this posture, immediately understand, looking at me and smiling beams of ask: "small six ah, you at stem what?" the beam on I looked at my mom said quietly: "mama, help." I am four elder sister followed to say: "mama, beam on a mouse to steal YouChaMian, small six up playing mouse." My mom and looking at me and smiling sis there said: "small four, how do you know the mouse on the beam is to steal YouChaMian?" I ZhengZhu sis there immediately.
My mom had I rescue down after, , she call me four elder sister put me five elder brother ZhaoYueJin from street called back, commanded us three said, take good care of the younger brother and sister, such as brother elder sister and your dad back to say again, then go to cook the dinner. I and sis there looked at each other, wish bad, family general mobilization, this descend thing can make big. My dad came home, consult the couple in the house for a long time, my brothers and sisters are unknown so, but obviously felt atmosphere wrong, then I fear has reached a climax, almost will crash, my sis there not very much, and then I heard famous words to the effect that the world's most terrible is not dead, but clearly to die. I deeply convinced by, my feelings like die almost. My parents chose out after we call to together, my dad suddenly not sissy, with heavy tone say: "children, had an accident."
Good, had an accident, 1966, China's unprecedented cultural revolution began

No comments:

Post a Comment