Monday, December 27, 2010

it gave us a fee was with some difficulty

Once my mom had YouChaMian hidden beams, , also had an accident. Specific after it is, commit the crime head one night, I four sister just noticed my mom some agonizing in limbo, usually appear this kind of situation is not my dad send salary is my grandpa sent YouChaMian come, since wages this thing with menstruation almost, less than the day is not coming, so I sis there can be judged to be YouChaMian come, then look around essentially the late at night, finally found my mom to carry the table move chairs to put a packet hid in a beam. The next day, my mother, and my foreleg out four elder sister heel began to move the table, because was too small, above the table and chair, chair and add add stools, I stood up to tremble wei, still can be bad so a little closer, I stand so high has scared two legs shaking sieve, quite that withdrawing troops meant, I sis there probably showed, slow longly below said: "small six, YouChaMian." I JiLing, a connection YouChaMian ah, born also sad, death also why? In order to YouChaMian, fall off into meat cake I also recognized.

Hence a HengXin jumps jump, an embrace the beams, only heard below sparse inside hua table chair fell into one, thanks to my sis there flash quickly, or start with ShenXun YouChaMian. I climbed the stirrup belt tread beams, little toward the direction of YouChaMian ceng, ceng the ten minutes finally ceng arrived, a package YouChaMian was I take an in hand inside, that feeling, use now of the words say that is, the world do in my hand. Happy fart big a bit of work, the next problems arise, how can I go? The chair stool emptied, with my sis there a person's strength, it's impossible to stack up. I lay on the beam, holding YouChaMian, looking down into the ZhaoZhengMing said: "four sisters, my zha down?"

I am four elder sister moved a small wooden bench sitting underneath thinking very long, raise head to have answers to say with me: "small six, I don't know."
This sentence astonished me nearly didn't from the beam directly on falling, and the finished, my mother took me back to return can not live? By this time I sis there below and talked: "small six, or you just put YouChaMian down?" My head and again a hair dizzy, wish you a good ZhaoZhengMing, in order to YouChaMian you connect your brother's life all don't. Also sister? Common class emotions are not. My efforts to peacefully ZhaoZhengMing said: "four elder sister, I YouChaMian came down, I doesn't go down YouChaMian also doesn't go down as you see fit."

No comments:

Post a Comment