Monday, December 27, 2010

you will simply take the I bore handsome little

It was said that give me the names of when my mother has certain misgivings, said a boy called ZhaoChaoMei, listening to the strange strange, but my dad quite decisively said, whether boys and girls, are in great leap forward movement in the premiership beauty, so this drive children must be called ZhaoChaoMei, can say nothing! Familiar with its history people to listen to my name, will not feel very oddness, but then many not very familiar with this history people to listen to my name, and see me, obviously have deceived feeling, say you so long to shovel, still like super beauty? You even general beauty also couldn't reach it on! Every here, I would plunge into a deep depression, and therefore blame my parents, you said you wanted to give me up this name, , you shall be born out a handsome boy, don't up this name, even call zhao small six than this advantage!
These brothers and sisters, I told my sis there ZhaoZhengMing is very good, although she call ZhaoZhengMing, like me, also not talkative, from morning till night silent, showed no inclination to collective meaning, so we both basic is the way. Of course, I and my sis there ZhaoZhengMing relationship is good, not only because we both love to talk, but because we have other common hobbies, that is -- stealing, mainly is to eat.
My grandfather would send some YouChaMian come from the countryside, it's good thing, that time although has already passed three years of natural disasters, but to their feeding, so it is still very nervous YouChaMian isn't whose home is some, my mom had YouChaMian when gold sand as hide, even my dad have never seen before YouChaMian washed into what is camellia.

No comments:

Post a Comment