Sunday, January 9, 2011

write properly city dazzling reality

Books: I am eager to enter the city, this desire is very strong, "sleep" calculate a try. Wear from said, I and jia ping-wa, yu hua, mo yan, as they grow up is the background of the countryside, previous works are written rural. So we can say so, mainland writer encounter a rural themes are talented, but can't write properly city dazzling reality.

China's current urban so colorful so vivid, strict sense, today's Chinese writers not for these multicolored vivid urban given strong echo. I especially desire in my body, bump this echo.

I particularly appreciated the people's literature "of a recent move, loudly drove a" the fictional writing plan ", I am very interested. In fact, the focus is not fiction writer and life is actually advocate face-to-face, this is in today's China writers must do, like CCTV WangZhi program, can with each sensitive conflict object "face to face".

Writers cannot always stay in the study, want to have an urge to independent find a face, and his face to face. I think writer can even anonymity to experience, need not somebody else contact cars and reception unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment