Wednesday, March 9, 2011

that several brother must come

The world outside more than palace really true, although the former days under the snow, But now the street was see snow, and the people in the street many oh, The original huang show near toward people wear clothes somewhat like the song dynasty's clothing, shoes are flat, clothes and generous and concise, no wonder when I design a somewhat like tang clothes queen they would say I have talent.


Hey, that's not a peach blossom? "Torre, you look, is a peach blossom opened, you see it."


From out of the palace has been on a cart disorderly strings, my sovereign torre and other three ministers laugh Mimi looking at me, ok the carriage is big enough for my string come to the string.


"Torre, peach blossom how now and then open? You look a lot!".


Not I make a fuss, only I come here so long, every day is not learn how to do queen, is dreamless sleep in the bed, and like now so vast a peach blossom Lin is really hard to see.


Sovereign torre looked out, said: "this is white bachelor's home, this piece of peach blossom is he personally."


What? My sou repossessions my head is very is admired BaiJi maester: "white looked at uncle hello severe ah, it's really beautiful." So can't help to read aloud a way: "edge water, the peach blossom spring breeze." DuReXiang shade


"Good poem." BaiJi clap, a face of joy: "princess good literary grace, 'edge water peach blossom, shade DuReXiang' princess outside spring breeze, if like BaiJi this piece of peach blossom Lin is a gift to princess".


"Oh?" I just read aloud poem just, besides or copy others', just just just walked the whole slice all, don't send me. "No, no, no, white uncle: is this your hand kind, affirmative to your own meaningful, snow cannot accept; white uncle if don't mind, snow peach after every day to you, with you to play Lin poem, hope there flying Snow White uncle don't too naughty, breaking your peach blossom".


LengChen phase in with uefa green general aside continually nod, want to let my words they listened to think I am sensible child right, even my sovereign torre is same expression.


"BaiLaoDi, the little princess, I find one day we see several together to your peach blossom Lin alcohol consumption on poetry, how?" LengChen phase proposal.


"Good, and the little princess, I hope that you could enjoy the little princess of literary grace." BaiJi the kua I so ok, then if I can't make a good poem that isn't finished, see that BaiJi say again: "the younger brother to say good-bye now await you, then you at 30."


After get off, etc BaiJi LengChen phase serious said to me: "princess can answer old minister a question?"


Remember had first seen LengChen photograph them, I ask them to his uncle, then or in royal study, remember back out of the royal LengChen phase with European study QingDa general said to me, they age I ask them to his uncle, show them for old is not honour, so big age ask them to his uncle,.everybody has been so, if I tell them that I have 25, two of them only 55 or saw uncle is called grandpa, can how they don't believe I have 25 years old, can't, so I later see they all called cold grandpa, ou grandfather.


"Cold grandpa to ask me what? Know certain trudging answer you." So seriously looking at me, heart woolly.


"Princess how do you know, great prince and LinBaoWei have two prince between the three is there......" LengChen phase may be afraid that I hear the sad, dare not say them to be overruled by it.


So I help him said, "have the sentiment is?"


The car's general and my torre also sticks ears want to listen to how I say.


"In that day, the emperor deke for my party that night, that miss Lin in dragon months YanRuYu bullying refused to miss, I see her face is a kind of very satisfiedly expression in her own performance; and after tosend I performed, face all is waiting to see the expression, but I make a fool of yourself in her performance, that dragon month ling have been looking at her, his eyes were very focused, in my opinion, a man in public refused a woman after afterwards, the eyes are full look at another woman, thought the woman must be his deep love of man or his care;" I: "but one analysis that miss Lin deceit too deep, her desire to die, and every time I see I wouldn't smartly, think she is jealous of me; I think today dragon month ling to seek me, should also be miss Lin's idea, so I today will be doing that.


"Unexpectedly, the little princess was still a small to observe people indeed arriving, old minister remember that night the little princess you've been eating, thought princess, you didn't notice the party in about my to reading anything buy easy person." LengChen phase said.

No comments:

Post a Comment