Saturday, March 5, 2011

dad elaborations of the company went bankrupt

I was with lu marks on the same schools, primary school earlier than I each time,write he wait for me at the school gate, and today I left to see right to see all didn't see his shadow, the in the mind not mian concerned, since my mother died, his whole like a changed man, as some this naughty children no longer appear in the body, except for eating school is locked in their own small room, can't even tell me more act in pettish, not malicious whole me.


"Wen of, also don't come home?" Technischen looked at me, "yi? Today see small indentations?"


"I don't know where he was going." I have the courtesy back a smile to technischen, "the trouble you home help me call to tell my dad, he said... he said... just say me to small indentations classmate house for him with his classmates to make up missed lesson."


Technischen cryptically looking at me, "small ham, you never lying."


My wry smile, "dad was busy recently company have enough trouble, don't want him again to small indentations things worry."


"Listen... my mom said you dad's company spicy waterfalls."


"Does not rule out the possibility." My heart a tight, mother died,  dad how to take? And small indentations... Small dimple makes me worry.


"Then trouble you." I said: "I'm going to find a minor marks."


"With my need not carry trouble." LiuFengXiao up, the young handsome face rootless sunshine breath, "found him not, he comes to see me, together we think way."


I nodded, feeling panicked at a draught incoming come over, podcasts four directions, this from which direction to always calm brain seems a bit of a mess, I ordered myself still think, if land mark have the normal after class, so his classmates and teachers ought to know his whereabouts.


Because the usual lu mark lessons are I told the teacher, so I told him about the head teacher very familiar with, go to high teacher's office of time, fortunately, she didn't go off work, she is a temper geniality teacher, hot mushroom head is a round bai-jing face pets, face always hanging lets a person want to be close to smile, he saw me, she called me to sit down.


"You are asked little scar? Actually, I also want to find what you know of his earlier problem."


I nodded. "we mother died, his mood is not very good."


"No wonder..." Miss gao seems somewhat thought.


"Small dimple in the class what the situation?" My next intuitive asked, maybe it with small indentations missing related to how much.


"You know his grades have always been good, peacetime courage to speak in class, but also more than learning progress recently, to keep up with the classmates and teachers around linearlanceolate up, the roaches in today's pensioners had a dispute.


"He has yet to go home."


The teacher also taken aback, like to remind of what, face much concern, "small indentations away, look strange fascination terrorist, jack Bauer like scolded his sentence 'death mother's child'."


Words like needle is same, I force myself props up smiling, "jack Bauer is my mother buddy child, he somehow know our family situation, then the teacher to trouble you, I went to Chen aunt look."


At this moment, the office door hit open, a firm the horsetail girl rushed in, profuse sweat, tears, a full face of "teacher, not good."


Miss gao shoot from the chair, catch rushed in and the little girl, "wei, slowly say, don't worry."


"Qiangqiang brother and lu marks a fight, so fierce, good to them."


Heart leaps to mid-air, I also stand up, feet, light, head is full of small indentations don't be wounded just good.


We followed the little girl trotted up to schools near a forest Yin road, when we got there, the land mark with HuangJiang also rigor on the ground.


"Small dimple -" I than high teacher first out sound, voice big to this life I didn't also heard, lu mark's body has struck down, on the face immediately ate one punch.


"Stop it, the two of you give me stop." Miss gao blunt past siming pull them two, two of them who are hanged a color, lu mark face are green purple purple.


Lu mark looked at me and those eyes I couldn't understand it, a little surprised some more guilty, I walk over and gently to hug the bosom, speech he in extra wire we cannot control KuQiang, "how can go to fight?"


Lu mark flounder, then a small voice answer: "don't hurt her."


"I made the decision to one thing." I put the land mark pushed to the low with me.


"What matter?" Lu mark upturned face asks, face suddenly constructing smile, "his injury in him."


"I decided --" I bite the about my to reading anything buy easy lower teeth, "today I will beat you up."

No comments:

Post a Comment